What is turn-key assembly?
Nova purchases the raw PCB and all components then assembles the complete PCB. This can include testing as a separate item if requested.
What is consignment assembly?
What is needed in order to do a quote?
What do you need to place an order?
What we do after an order is placed
What do we do with leftover components?
What are your minimums?
What are the maximum number of components you can place?
What are your requirements for sending pcb components? (pcb kitting guidelines)
Resistors and Capacitors in cut tape form should be at least 100 or have at least 30 extra components than required for the number of assemblies to be completed by Nova.
1. BOM should have internal part #’s.
2. Parts need to have the internal part #’s on packaging with count written on labels.
3. For multiple assemblies, parts should be separated except for common parts. Do not have short strips for each common part. This will cause more parts to be lost during SMT feeder loading process.
4. Need 3 to 5 extra IC’s, connectors and other components (not resistors or capacitors)
5. Do not include components that are not supposed to be placed by Nova. Please indicate with “DNI” in BOM.
6. Supply a spreadsheet of a BOM, include inventory quantities sent to Nova for each part number. This will assist Nova in receiving the kit.
7. Kit the parts in appropriate packaging for delivery to Nova.